• Mechanism type: D.I.Y. Reverse ,heavy duty.
• Material: inox 316 marine type.
• Line release type: Horizontal , automatic mechanical, ambidextrous.
• Support type: 3 vertical with screws and 1 horizontal with transverse axis.
• Level connection: Medium, imperceptible sensitivity to large loads.
• Shaft compatibility: European & American type.
• Installation: Quite simple and easy.
• Work profile: Low ,17mm.
• Shaft hook : Classic type with tooth.
X2 is a mid-size D.I.Y. type mechanism.
It is designed for easy, fast and simplistic placement in the body of the speargun and to avoid difficulties, mistakes, failures and complicated placement procedures.
The innovation, the cartridge shape as well as the design, operation, assembly and mounting style have been established internationally to such an extent that competitors have imitated and followed this design.
Reversed, ergonomic design with high leverage for unaffected high load sensitivity, combined with robust, high quality construction with a low profile, increased durability with excellent usability and functionality.
With (2 front & 1 rear) 3 vertical mounting points and 1 horizontal axis to the gun body, the process and precision of mounting are simplified and successfully achieved even by those with no special abilities and suitable professional equipment.
It cooperates with European & American type spear rods, with the possibility of clamped line in the tail of the shafts. The indentation at the back of the trigger gives elegance with minimal weight, is a patented visual feature point of our mechanisms.
The line release is horizontal, ambiguous and automatic mechanical, mounted on the mechanism, with no problems involved in release and rollback. It works on the inside of the rear of the mechanism and prevents incorrect positioning because it moves outside of the handle without weakening the profile and strength of the handle body.