Epsealon Vega Plastic Freediving Fins
- Fins monobloc closed heel fins with unbreakable technolpolymer blade.
- Comfort no pain after several hours of use.
- Finesse for an excellent coefficient of penetration into the water.
- Lightness efficiency and stamina for fining increased by decreasing the mass moved.
- High-Performance Unique architecture shaped on blade surface, high flexibility, optimized gravity & heave center points.
- Reliability & durability by using high-performance materials: unbreakable Technopolymer for the blade and TPE SEBS overmolded for the footpocket, with new generation of manufacturing process for perfect quality results.
- The Vega fin is only 800gr (1.76 lbs) on size 2, 435gr (0.96 lb) for footpocket only.